We’ve uploaded a new video and some screenshots of our progress since the Global Game Jam at the end of January. Since them we’ve been hard at work on…
- Line of sight fog
- Improving art across the entire game
- Finishing up and polishing various traps (which had a lot of problems following the Games Jam)
- New character animations alongside a revamp of the control system, allowing control of characters and enemies using the same codebase
- Finalising the level generation code, particularly making sure the levels generated could be moved through and completed
Right now we’re working towards the first stable version of the game that has all the core features before we start looking into what else is needed. The big ones on the todo list are flying enemies, enemy chasing AI, spells and adding more variety to the randomly generated levels.
If you have any feedback or suggestions then we would love to hear from you.
- Tweet us: @sacrificialinf
- email us: email@example.com